Thursday, November 19, 2015

Peaceful Pines Gift Bag!

I am so excited that the Peaceful Pines stamp set and dies are returning in the next Occasions Catalogue. I love this set. Although there isn't a guarantee it will carry over into the new catty next year but thats another year to worry about.
The last demonstrator meeting I went to, the challenge was to make something that you would use as packaging for a gift. So I came up with this gift bag.
It is made the same as one of the cards I made. I love the technique for the way this tree is done. It is embossed with white embossing powder on Crumb Cake cardstock. Then you use a water paint brush with Tempting Turquoise ink and do a wash over it and then die cut it out. The tempting turquoise over the crumb cake looks a lot like lost lagoon. So that is the matching ink I used with it!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment