Friday, December 27, 2019

Best Dressed Suite!



I made some cute projects with The Best Dressed Suite about a month ago. Theres  just been so much going on I forgot to take pictures of them.
I have never really been a fan of 3 x 3 cards but in the new Mini Catalog there are some cute little cards and envelopes. I have done up three of the adorable little cards.
All three of these cute little cards can fit into this cute little purse/backback. There is a an adorable die for the purse/backpack. You can make it into either one. I have put some tissue in this one as a gift bag but these three little cards fit in it also.
There is only a week left until you will be able to purchase all of these awesome products!
I am hoping to post more pictures this weekend of the fun projects I have made with this suite this weekend. But tomorrow we are celebrating Christmas, which is also my birthday. We will celebrate my birthday on New Years Day. So I may be a little busy tomorrow. We are having 10 people for dinner which is really a lot for us.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment