Saturday, December 21, 2019

Bonanza Buddies Bundle!

We came to the beach for a little weekend getaway and I brought a few toys to play with.
I am using the Bonanza Buddies suite. There is a great stamp set, dies, papers, ribbon and Pom poms in this suite. Oh, also some fun cellophane bags.
I was bummed at first because I forgot the ink for the koala bear and he was the first guy I inked up. Then I realized the dies match the paper and I just cut him right out of the paper. The dies also work on the Toucan.
I have also used the Stitched So Sweetly dies on this card. All of the supplies used on this card are in the new Mini catalog going live January 3rd.

Contact me or your demonstrator for your own copy of the new catalog. Sale A Bration will be back on January 3rd also.

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment