Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Merry Christmas!

Here is another card I made using the Birthday Bonanza Suite. I think this little Lion is so cute. Also without the main I think he will make an adorable little monkey but I haven't tried that yet because I didn't have the correct color of inks at the beach.
Wouldn't you just love to have this Suite?? It is in the Mini Catalog (previously known as the Occasions catalog) that goes live on January 3rd. That's next week!!
If you would like to place an order right on the 3rd just get it to me before that and I will get it sent in!
Mostly all of the supplies for this card are from this suite except I threw in the sequins and some rhinestones that are out of the annual catalog.
I forgot there is a combo pack in the Sale A Bration catalog that would also go great with this suite. There is a spool of sparkly Bermuda Bay and also Daffodil delight metallic ribbon with matching sequins that are striped. So I will be using those in the next few projects also.
I love crafting at the beach but its almost impossible to have everything you want to use.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment