Sunday, October 31, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

I made this card for two challenges. I am really close to the deadline because one has to be entered by 9am today. As you all probably now October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I havent really known anyone with breast cancer but have lost both of my parents to cancer so I am very cancer aware. Anyway, all month on stamp and create it was create a pink card or breast cancer card. You can check them out here.
I also used the sketch challenge from our craft lounge for this card. You can find them here. It is OCLDT37.
For my card I found this free digital image. I cant remember which website. (I'm sorry about that!) and downloaded it. Since it is for breast cancer I found this pink ds paper in my stash that has panties and bras and nighties all over it and thought it went perfect since it was for BREAST cancer. The pink ribbon stamped at the lower left of the card is a stampin up stamp. It is one of the new single images you can purchase. I had the little bows I had purchased at a local stamp store stashed away. I also added some rhinestones and pearls.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment: