Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pilgrim Tilda!






I had stamped this cute little Tilda when a friend brought all her magnolias over one day. I think she makes a cute little pilgrim. I dont know what she is really called tho. I used the same paper pack as the last card. It is called Autumn Vine and is a discontined stampin up designer paper. A friend was over stamping last week and was making a card she had cased with a Mo Manning digital image with leaves all over it and that gave me the idea for this card. I called the image with my copics and a glitter pen on her dress. I used my nesties to cut her out and stamped some leaves around the edge with a leaf stamp from stampin ups Autumn Harvest and a Kaleidacolor (creole spice) ink pad.
The fence punch along the bottom is from Martha stewart and the leaf punches are a variety from Martha Stewart and Marvy. I also added some dew drops that the Mo Manning card had on it.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment