Saturday, October 16, 2010

OCLDT35

This card is for Our Craft Lounge challenge for this week. You can check it out here http://www.blog2.ourcraftlounge.com/ They have some cool challenges and if you use OCL stamps at the end of the month they have a drawing and you can win a free stamp set. I used Natures Note for my card this week. It has some cool flowers and borders and the butterfly. I colored mine with my copics and added a little glitter. I just pulled some dp and bazzill cardstock. I am making this card for a co workers birthday. I am going to make a matching set of cards to go with it and a matching gift box. I made one for another coworker last week I havent posted yet.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! When you coming this way again to come and stamp with us? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I love your colors and sparkles, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhh, so sparkly and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete