Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Digital Christmas Card!

I love the way this christmas card turned out. This is a digital stamp I ordered online. I cant give you a link right now because my hubby is defragging the main computer and I am on my laptop, bit I will try to get it to you in a day or so. I think it is Di's digis but not positive. I think it turned out adorable even if I do say so myself. I printed it and then colored it with copics. I dont have any bleeding or anything when I do the digital stamps. The sentiment and ribbon are from stampin up. The flowers I got at Michaels, they are in one of the Calypso tins. I love these flowers. I added the candy cane button and used the martha stewart icicle border punch. The border punch has glitter on it. So does the snow on the stamp and sparkly fluff from Our Craft Lounge on the snowpersons hat. I added some sugarbrads to the flowers and the bottom of the card. The paper is some more I found at Memories of Time in Coos Bay. I think its form the Bugs in A Rug company. I also used the new stampin up Cherry Coblbler cardstock.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment