Sunday, December 12, 2010

Another Gift Box!


A coworker ordered a gift box for a christmas swap she is doing. She doesnt know who will get the gift so
told me to decide what to use for it. So I was trying to be a little neutral on the colors. I loved this designer paper and I had just made a monogramed gift box just like on Taylored Expressions. So this is what I came up with. The paper is from chatter box Nook Garden Floral called Scrapbook Walls. I have several different ones I picked up from a scrapbook store on sale. Its really thin and looks like wallpaper. I combined it with Stampin UP Pear Pizzaz cardstock and ink. The stamps are Beautiful Kindness from Verve and Summer Afternoon from Taylored Expressions. The punches is Martha Stewart. I glittered the butterfly and added some dew drops and Old Olive Stampin Up ribbon. I made the cards and matching box. The box is on top and the card on the bottom.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment