Friday, December 3, 2010

Cards Coming!

Sorry Everyone, I have had cards up for awhile. I have almost all of my christmas card orders done. I will finish the rest this weekend. But I also have a Hello Kitty card set I have been working on for a birthday gift. (A belated birthday gift!!), I hope to get that finished this weekend also. I have lots to finish this weekend, so I hope to have some cards posted today or tomorrow.
Have you seen the new Mini Magnolias yet? They are finally out now. I dont know how long they have been out. I found them on accident. But I have ordered two of them. I hope to get them by next weekend and have cards to post with them. I have also ordered out of the new Stampin Up Mini catalogue that comes out next month. I can wait to get the goodies from that. I love the whole line of Victorian looking (in my opinion) stamps and fabrics and papers. Yum Yum!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment