Monday, December 27, 2010

Another Pink Card!

So, christmas is officially over. Last week I kept seeing new images and wanting to make more christmas cards but then I started the pink ones yesterday and now I dont want to make anymore christmas cards.
I look at other blogs for inspiration and think how glad I will be when they have new cards on them.
This little bunny is so cute. I think it is Stampavie. I pulled him out weeks ago to stamp and didnt get around to it until yesterday. So he was out of his package but I am pretty sure I got him at Memories of Time in Coos Bay when I was there so that would make him a Stampavie stamp.
I stamped him on watercolor paper and then colored him with distressed inks. I am really starting to like coloring that way but it has to be the right kind of stamp. Nothing small with lots of details.
Then I put the pink stardream paper thru the cuttlebug with this folder I have been wanting to use for awhile and layered it on a white card base. I added the dew drops and ribbon. I wanted to add flowers but my daughter said No Mom thats enough. She didnt even like the dew drops or bow but I put them on anyway.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment