Monday, December 20, 2010

Lovely As A Tree!

Lovely As A Tree!
Dont you just love this stampin up set? No matter how long you have had you pull it out every year and use it over and over. How many stamps do you do that with? Me? Not Many.
I made this for our main christmas card this year. I made 30 of them but I should have made twice that many. The sentiment is an old stampin up standby set also. I am missing one stamp from it. I either lost when packing it somewhere or it is with another set and I have never found it. But it is all sentiments and greetings. I used it on all my christmas cards. It has 4 greetings and 4 sentiments I think so it comes it handy. I stamped the tree and then glittered it to give it a snowy look. I have been watching everyone do white on white so I gave it a shot. I think I like it.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment