Monday, March 5, 2018

Class Photos and Leavenworth Pics!







Here are some awesome pictures from the retreat I went on last week. We were just a few miles from Leavenworth, WA. This is the second time I have been to this retreat and it is awesome. This is actually a Technique retreat. This year we used the new Blends and Brusho.
Over the next few days I will be showing some of the projects we worked on.
But for today I am showing the cards we will be making at my class this Thursday. We are using the wonderful new paper in the 2nd batch of Sale A bration freebies. You get a full 12 x 12 paper pack of some wonderful foil paper. We are cutting out flowers and coloring this awesome paper!
There is still room and time to sign up for this Thursdays class!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment