Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Orchid Builder #1

I bought this set awhile ago because there was a specific card I wanted to make. I cant remember what it was. I decided to take this bundle to the retreat with me last week and make something with it.
So I challenged myself to make three cards with it. This is one of them.
I used some of the Cake Soiree designer papers. I only had a few ink pads with me, so I swiped one out of a project kit and borrowed one. I also had all the new Stampin Spots. So that gave me enough to work with. That's the thing about packing for a crafting event. Its so hard to know what to bring.
I brought tons of stuff and didn't have everything I wanted!!
I had also thrown in the Lovely Words Thinlits and decided to use those also. I really liked how it turned out.
The ribbon is the Silver Edged Ribbon. I just love it and you can make it in lots of colors. I used the Old Olive Blend on this to make it a nice green to match the centers of the flowers and the leaves.
It is so gorgeous in every color I have tried with it!
I was really excited to read yesterday that it will be carried over to the new catalog!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment