Thursday, March 8, 2018

Orchid Builders Day 2!

Here is my second card using the Orchid Builder Bundle. I was inspired by a card I saw on Facebook but I didn't have the same supplies they had so I went with what I had.
Its kind of interesting when you leave home to stamp. At the retreat I had limited supplies to work with so I had to make do with what I had.
I used the new Simple Stripes Textured Empbossing Folder with Soft Sky Cardstock. Then the white is embossed with the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folder that you can receive for free with a $100 order. It is a Sale A Bration item.
I colored my Gold Edged Ribbon with one of my blends. I just love coloring this ribbon. You can have any color you want. Use all the blends. If you want a color that doesn't have a blend, mix some re inker with alcohol and put it in a spritzer or even an empty Wink of Stella pen.
Speaking of Wink Of Stella, I used it on my orchids. You an really see the shimmer here but in real life it is shimmery. I stamped the flowers with Berry Burst and then colored them in with Wink of Stella making the ink run a little giving the flowers a pink look.
I used the Happy Birthday die with Gold Foil paper and put a strip of Bundle of Love Specialty paper across the back. I have used Pink Pirouette cardstock cut out with the Stitched Shape Framelits.
For a little bit of extra bling I added some Glitter Enamel dots!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment