Thursday, March 22, 2018

Spring Class!

Spring is officially here! (According to the calender anyway!) My next class in April will be a spring class. All flower cards in honor of spring.
This is one of the cards we will be doing!
Also the new Annual Catalog goes live on June 2nd. So we don't know yet what is going to be carried over or discontinued. So I decided to pull some stamp sets off the shelves and dust them off and actually use things out of the Annual Catalog. I have a bad habit of just using things in the Occasions or Holiday catalogs when they are out and forget about the Annual Catalog.
So I have pulled out Tranquil Tulips! I love this set. It is two step stamping but it is so easy and fun to do. You don't even have to have two different colors. Just one color or a nice detailed image.
I have used Berry Burst and Daffodil Delight for the tulips. The cone shape flowers are Rich Razzleberry and the little flowers are Pink Pirouette and Berry Burst.
I have also used the gorgeous Berry Burst Gold Edged ribbon. I do know this ribbon is coming back and I am so excited. The white and cream are coming back too. So you could make these ribbons in any color you would like!!
For more details on this card, sign up for my class on April 10th!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment