Sunday, September 5, 2010

2nd Post! Cupcake Craft Challenge!


This card is for Cupcake Craft Challenge. Lets get Digital. This is a digital stamp I purchased from The Greeting Farm. I purchased two different ones from them. Both are darling.
This little seal lion is balancing cupcakes on his nose. He is so talented. I got these cute cupcake buttons at Rosies Art Carnival in Florence on my trip a few weeks ago. If you ever get to Florence you have to stop by there. She has just taken over the store a few weeks ago. She is a very sweet lady. I dont think she has officially changed the name of the store yet. It is called Ink Station or something with the word ink in it. When we went there again yesterday, my hubby went into the antique store next door and got some dolphins for our pond. It is a metal statue. Very cute.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful project with a gorgeously coloured, cute image. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete