Sunday, September 19, 2010

Coos Bay Class!

I went to Coos Bay again this weekend and took another class. This one was Watercoloring with Distressed Inks. I have been seeing alot of people using them lately and thought it would be fun to see what its all about. I am hoping that you wont be able to see my mistakes on this card.
It was a fun class. My class on friday night with the OCL girls was really fun too. Unfortunately the weather was really bad so it wasnt a fun weekend for my hubby but he was a real trooper and it was great he went down with me so I could take the classes.
If you ever get to Coos Bay, you have to stop at Memories of Time. It is the best scrapbooking/stamp store EVER!!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you could join us in little ol Coos Bay. I think your card turned out beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete