Monday, September 20, 2010

Just Magnolia Blog Challenge!

This is my card for this weeks challenge at Just Magnolia Blog Challenge. I used the Farewell Tilda I just got this weekend. I have been wanting her for a long time. She has a tear on her cheek because she is saying goodbye. This well be me next week after my relatives that will be visiting leave. I may give this card to my aunt when she goes. Who knows.
The challenge for this week is Lace It Up! So I used stampin up's new lace ribbon and then the lace bow at the top is from a set from Jolee's that I found at Micheals. I distressed most of the papers with the new Tim Holtz distressing tool I also got this weekend.
I pulled some misc flowers from my stash. I had to color some white ones with my copic markers to make them match and added the heart button.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment