Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Totally Tilda Challenge!

This week at the Totally Tilda Blog Challenge it is to make your own flowers. So I used a Marvy large flower punch and a martha stewart flower and leaf punch to make mine. Then I ran them thru the cuttlebug with the textile embossing folder. I used thin white cardstock I got at Joannes that isnt good for much else and then sprayed them with some Iridescent Memories Mist. I love this little shopping tilda. The sentiment is from a Hannah stamps set. So this whole card totally reminds me of my daughter.
You can visit the Totally Tilda Blog at http://totallytilda.blogspot.com/.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

3 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous!! love your colours and your flowers are beautiful :o) thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Tilda creation love the colour combo stunning flowers great take on the chall. thanks for joining Totally Tilda.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, love pink and green together and your flowers look lovely. Thanks for joining in our Make Your Own Flowers challenge at Totally Tilda.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete