Sunday, September 5, 2010

Multiple Posts Today!


So yesterday and this morning I have been making all kinds of cards for blog challenges. This card is with a brand new stamp I just got. Isnt it adorable? It is from SWALK from Crafters Companion. I got it at Stamp and Create. I just love her and there are twelve different images with her. Here she is giving her little kitty the biggest hug ever. This week the challenge is flowers. Thats my favorite thing. I made the flowers on this card with three different punches. I just love these colors together. The blueish green color is from PTI Hawaiin Shores. That is one of three of my favorite colors from PTI. I just love the sentiments on this card and it came with the stamp. For less than $5 you get about 6 stamps on a sheet. You just have to cut them out and it is only like 4x4 inches big.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment