Monday, September 4, 2017

Explosion Box!






Here is my very first Explosion Box! I knew I wanted to do an explosion box but had no clue what I wanted to do or how to do it. So I looked around on Pinterest and found different ways to make them and then changed it up a bit and this is what I came up with.
It was an expensive little box to make. Of course I had to use the most expensive papers and a lot of each.
I combined gold and silver together. I kept thinking of the Christmas song. Silver and Gold or what its called. And there is both silver and gold in the designer papers I used.
I used the new Year of Cheer Designer papers and the new Foil Snowflakes.
This was fun to make once I figured out what I was going to do.
The little cross papers on the inside flaps are pockets. You could put a gift tag, gift card or even some dollar bills in there. Maybe even some pictures. There is also a little box inside the box. You can put some yummy candies or something fun in it!
This is also going to be a project for the Marketplace at Rockaway next week! (Next week, gives me a scare just thinking its next week already and so much to do before then!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment