Thursday, September 21, 2017

Pink Flamingos!


I found these adorable slippers in Flamingo Jims at Rockaway Beach when I went there last weekend for a Stampin Up retreat!
We had a great time at the retreat! I had never been to this one before. It s at the Twin Rocks Friends Camp in Rockaway. It is a very nice retreat center.
For my flamingo card, my good friend Joan asked me to make a flamingo christmas card. So this is what I came up with.
The Santa hat from the Santa Suit stamp set and Santa builder die set (or get the bundle for 10% off). It fits perfectly on this card. I used the Fabulous Flamingo set and the Quilted Christmas Designer Papers. I added some snowflakes and rhinestones. I really like how it all came together.
I have another idea for a Flamingo christmas card so stay tuned for that!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment