Saturday, September 9, 2017

Painted Autumn!

I love this designer series papers. They are called Painted Autumn. I think they are just gorgeous!!
I think this will be the closest to a Thanksgiving card as I will get. There really aren't any sets I can think of this time that actually say Happy Thanksgiving. But I haven't looked very hard either.
I have seen lots of different versions of cards with the sunflowers cut out of the paper. For my card I decided to go with a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches . I always find it so much easier to find a sketch and then go with it when I know what papers and stamps I want to use.
I also added the copper trim ribbon and the Touches of Nature Elements.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of beautiful Fall touches on this card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete