Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Painted Harvest!

When I was at the retreat in Union, Wa last week I started stamping this paper. I love this stamp set! It is in the new catalog and is called Painted Harvest! I have seen it stamped in many colors.
So I stamped 4 sheets like this and then this week I put it together into this card.
I punched out the circle in Island Indigo. The flowers are stamped in Island Indigo and Pool Party.
I think these colors come together very nicely. I was just using colors I had with me. So when I did the leaves the only two greens I had were Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide. I was a little skeptical but since thats what I had, I went with it. I really like them together also.
The insides of the flowers are Crushed Curry and Chocolate Chip.
I added some Crushed Curry Ribbon and also a silver snowflake doily. Since I am using a lot of the gold snowflakes on my explosion box I am going to have a lot of the silver left over.
Its funny what we come up with when we use just what we happen to have on hand at that time or what we have an excess of and want to use up.
All of these great items are available now! Have you seen the new Holiday Catalog yet?? Do you not have one but want one??
Just contact me and we can fix all of that!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment: