Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Fall Coffee!

I love Gingham and I also love this Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper. It is in the new holiday catalog. I really wanted to use this Smoky Slate Gingham ribbon but I couldn't find anything to go with it. Then I had these papers and was looking at them and thought "Wait a Minute!" those pumpkins are Smokey Slate. You know how there are colors in the papers but they aren't listed in the pack?? So I saw my chance to us the ribbon!
So I used the Stitched Shape framelits and the Oval Shapes, also the new Merry Cafe stamp set. The new Merry Cafe stamp set works with the Coffee Cups Framelits. So this all went together perfectly.
I also wrapped the Copper Trim ribbon around my smokey slate ribbon for some more color!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

2 comments: