Sunday, March 1, 2020

Bloom and Grow #3


Here is my third card using the Bloom and Grow Bundle. I have used the See A Silhouette Designer Series Papers again. I love these papers they are full of color, yellows and oranges and blues and greens. They have one pattern with big colorful flowers on them that are fun to cut out.
I have used Seaside Spray with this card. Cardstock and the lovely Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon. This ribbon came out at Christmas but it is so pretty and can be used all year long.
If you would like to purchase any of these products you can check out my online store by clicking here!

This card has been stamped in Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with some Stampin Up Blends. I love these markers. I think Alcohol Markers are so much  prettier than regular markers.  Then I added some sequins with some little pearls in the centers.

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment