Wednesday, March 11, 2020

To A Wild Rose #1!

What inspired me on this card is I had a bunch of the Highland Heather die cuts left over from another project and wanted to use them up. So I made this card and will be using it at my event on the 21st because I have so many of them.
This is made using the To A Wild Rose Bundle. The die set with this bundle has some great different dies. There are the dies to cut out the flowers, a flower and leaf die, lust a couple of cool shapes. I have used one of them down the side of this card with Purple Posy cardstock. This is one of the In Colors for this year.
I have stamped the flower in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then stamped it with Purple Posy and Highland Heather Ink. this is a Distinkive stamp set is also two step stamping.
This is a fun set to stamp with. I have made three cards with this set and will be showing the other two very soon.
If you would like to order this set and any other great products you can check them out at my online store here. 
Remember there are only a couple of weeks left of Sale A Bration, so you can get free products until the end of this month. They are while supplies last. The Golden Honey Designers Series Papers are sold out already.
Also due to the Corona Virus some things are taking a little longer to produce and ship than others.

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment