Monday, March 23, 2020

Peaceful Poppies Elements!

Here is a card I made using the Peaceful Poppies Elements. With the Elements kit you kit 2 sheets of white embossed images on watercolor paper, 2 sheets of white images on vellum, 2 sheets of black shapes and 2 sheets of colored images. 
On this card I have used the white embossed images and colored them with my stampin up markers and a Wink of Stella Glitter pen. I have incorporated several colors that I think really work well together.
The flowers are colored with Real Red and Old Olive. The paper is a Sale a Bration paper which you can still get with a $50 order for free called Flowering Foils Specialty paper. I have inked it with Petal Pink, Flirty Flaming and Calypso coral inks. I have also used the Painted Labels dies and the ribbon is new ribbon that will be available starting April 1st as a sneek peak from the new Annual Catalog coming out in June and the ribbon is Terra Cotta Tile.
I will have more info on the sneek peak soon. There is a whole awesome suite coming out!!
I love it!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment