Wednesday, March 4, 2020

It Starts With Art #1!

My next group of cards are from the It Starts with Art Stamp set. There are also matching dies for this set. I have stamped the markers and colored them with Stampin Blends. Then I cut them out with the matching dies. I love the little lace strip across the center. As an after thought tho I wish I had put it on the yellow side instead of the white. I ran the white thru the matching Embossing Folder called Button Button .
The Designer series papers are called Follow Your Art and they have some fun patterns that are Art related and some like this one that are not. I have paired mine with Crushed Curry Cardstock.
If you would like to purchase any of these products you can go to my online store here .

I hope you like my project for today!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gryl!

No comments:

Post a Comment