Friday, March 6, 2020

Crafting Forever!

My last posting I used the It Starts With Art stamp set. This one is along the same line but its done with the Crafting Forever stamp set. The sentiment is from it also. I have used the same designer series papers tho as my last post. I love how there are two crafting sets and the designer papers go great with both sets.
Boy I have so much to do to get ready for my Celebrate the Annual Catalog event on the 21st and I have come down with a bad cold this week. Its pretty bad when I don't feel like crafting and just want to stay in bed all day with the kitties. I even had to reschedule my Easter Sampler class this week.
Good news is, I just went to the doctor and don't seem to have the Corona virus. I never even heard any talk about it when I was there. I was thinking they would have everyone masked and gloved before they even went thru the doors.

If you have any questions or would like to order any of these products I would love to hear from you. Or you can go to my online store here to purchase any of the great products stampin up has to offer.

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment