Sunday, April 19, 2009

TECC64 Taylors Cupcake Challenge!


Hi! This is Daisy. She is a Sugar Nellie and has come to visit all the way from Scotland. Isnt she adorable? She decided to pose for me for Taylors cupcake challenge this week. www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com. I found this magenta paper when I was looking for something else. It has been stashed down in my cupboard for years and so I decided to use it with Daisy. The sentiment is from Verve and the other yellow paper is some yellow vellum I also found stashed in my cupboard. I didnt have enough yellow flowers so I colored some white ones yellow with my copic markers.
I think Daisy is so cute and just sitting there thinking. Probably about boys would be my guess.
What do you think?
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment