Sunday, December 25, 2011

Sneak Preview Occasions Mini Catty!


I finally made a card (or two). All supplies are from the occasions mini catty starting on January 4th. Except the baja breeze cardstock and the Lattice die. Those are in the main catty.
I love all the new fun stuff they are coming out with. The baja breeze piece behind the teacup is a new die. Stampin up has come out with some new nesting dies. One one card I used blue paper on the second layer and the other I used red. At first I didnt think I liked the red, but once I got the card all together I really do.
What do you think?
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!
I thought I would come back in and let you know all the ingredients for this card from the new Occasions Mini. Everything will be available to order January 4th.
Labels Collection Die
Twitterpated Designer Paper
Baja Breeze and Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbons
Twitterpated Buttons
Tea Shoppe Stamp Set
Vanilla Scented Embossing Powder (Yummy!!)
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment