Friday, February 24, 2012

This is my 1st try with this type of card. As you can see I must have gotten a fold wrong. But it was fun trying it. The designer paper is from Recollections. It can only be purchased at Michaels from my understanding. I paired it with Blushing Bride cardstock. The senitment is from Hero Arts and this is my newest magnolia. (One of them!). I also used my new martha stewart punch across the top and some mini flowers I punched out and scrunched around with a stylus and added a pearl to each and also added some ribbon.
I purchased my 1st batch of Lily of the Valley stamps this last week or so also that I cant wait to play with after I get them and some other new girls and some Easter stamps.
So stay tuned for some fun stuff. Too bad I have to work tomorrow and cut into my stamping time.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is fabulous. so pretty.
    great job. Have a fun weekend.
    Blessings, Doreen

    ReplyDelete