Sunday, March 24, 2013

Vacation with the Relatives!

Me with Aunts and Uncle
Phyllis and I are Mall of America

Part of the rides at Mall Of America

Blurry Pic Of Archievers Scrapbook store

View of the sunrise while drinking Chai tea
I was able to spend a week last week in Wisconsin with my relatives. We had a great time. We visited lots of relies, went to Mall of America, saw three scrapbook stores and lots of snow!
Each morning we would sit and watch the birds and squirrels eating their breakfast while we sat and drank our coffees and chai tea. (I also discovered I love chai tea while I was there!)
It was a great time.
Uncle Jim had been really sick so I spent quite a bit of time at the nursing home visiting him. He is getting much better.
I have been doing a little stamping since I got back so I will have some cards on my blog soon and some more fun pics from my trip!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment