Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Crocus!

This card is made using the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday . I used some more of my pretty spring papers. I also used a stamp from Our Daily Bread. I stamped it twice on white diecut and then a third time on another piece of it. Then I colored it with copic markers and cut out the extra one and foam mounted it in the center of the two.
I used one of my new Martha Stewart butterfly border punches that came in a set of four. Two border and two regular. I think one of the regular ones is actually a corner punch. Anyway I saw a video on them and had to have them. Cant remember where I saw them.
I also used one of my new nesties on this card and ran the yellow die cut piece thru my all time favorite swiss dots embossing folder.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment