Friday, November 8, 2013

Anything But a Card at Stamp and Create Magnolia Challenge!

This week at Stamp and Create w/Magnolia Blog Challenge it is anything but a card. So I have used Snowie w/Bells for my project. I have made a tag or even christmas ornament. I think a tree full of these with some sparkly lights would be very pretty!
So you can go over to Stamp and Create w/Magnolia Blog and check out what the other members on Team B have done for some inspiration.
If you are looking for a great deal on some magnolias go check out the Stamp and Create store and find some great deals. They have lots more fun stuff that just magnolias also.
I have colored my image with copic markers. Then I added some glitter around the outline. Hard to see the picture tho I know. Around the edge I have put some Fran-tage from stampedous. Very fun stuff. I have also added a snowflake edge with silver glimmer paper and some SU new snowflake dies.
I like the gold and silver with this project. I have some gold and silver ribbon on top to hang it from my tree.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment