Friday, January 3, 2014

Flying Butterfly!


This is another card I found at Brandyscards.com. I love the way the butterfly swings. I added another element to the card I saw on someone elses blog awhile ago but cant remember where.
The butterfly is stamped on watercolor paper and then I used re inkers and a aquabrush to color it. After that I added glossy accents to the whole butterfly and glitter on top while it was still wet.
It swings when the card moves with a butterfly on each side that is attached with fishing line so you cant hardly see what is holding it there.
I couldnt decide if I wanted to color the flowers on the piece that butterfly was attached to but decided not to because I didnt want to it to take away from the butterfly.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment