Saturday, July 5, 2014

Elizabeth Craft Designs!

I have fallen in love with a new company. It is Elizabeth Craft Designs. She has great video tutorials. I saw a card I liked at a stamp store and wanted to take the class. Els from Elizabeth Craft Designs was going to be here to teach it. It was going to be in Salem the next day also but unfortunately I was busy that weekend and couldnt take either class.
So I went online and found all her great tutorials and started ordering.
The image is a sticker you put on sticky paper and glitter it with microfine glitter. It has to be microfine. Nothing else works. Then I colored it with copic markers. Any alchohol inks will work. Not sure about other kinds.
The polka dot paper is actually one of the dies I purchased from her. It is just an edge die. The pink is some shimmer paper. If you look close you can see different colors in it.
I addes some flowers and buttons and some ribbon I have had forever.
I am so in love with her products I cant help myself!!
Happy Stamping!
StamperGyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment