Tuesday, October 6, 2015

WONDROUS WREATH! (Also Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack Items!)

I resisted this stamp set and die for along time. Then I finally decided to get it. (I actually need to work on the project that made me decide to get it!!). I really like it. Its easy to stamp and easy to cut out. It has little tabs on the stamps and die to line them up. Easy Peasy!!!
I used Real Red, white and red glimmer papers. The bow is red glimmer. I cut a hole in the white base of the card for the red to show thru. I felt the card needed some yellow and didnt have any yellow rhinestones. I could have used stickles for it but instead I colored my clear rhinestones yellow with a sharpie marker. It worked great. The one on the bow actually looks gold but in real life is yellow.
I die cut the Joy in silver foil paper. I'm not sure if I like the Joy. I think it needs to stand out more. Maybe silver glimmer paper? What do you think?
I would love some comments on it telling me your opinion!!
You can get the Wondrous Wreat stamp set and dies in a bundle. Its a great deal! You get 15% off the set when you buy the bundles.
Below you can see this weeks Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack items!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment