Monday, November 30, 2015

Fun Gift Tags!

I waited for along time to get this set. I wasn't actually going to get it. But then my daughter was wrapping some presents in penguin papers so I decided I would get it and make some gift tags.
This is one of the gift tags. There are more to come.
I used the Snow Place and Snow Friends stamps and dies. Which come as a bundle so that makes it really nice.
I think he is just so cute and so is the snowman. I still need to play with the baby snowman on some tags.
Also its really nice to know that this bundle will be carried forward into the new occasions catty.

If you are a regular customer you will be getting the Occasions and the new Sale A Bration catties in the mail really soon.
If you are not a regular customer and would like to be one please let me know and I can get them out to you! I even have a spare. So just send me an email and you can get one before my regular customers do!!!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment