Friday, September 2, 2016

Swirly Thanks!

Do you ever see a card while browsing on Pinterest and think wow, that cards great and will be really quick to make. Sure one card might be! But then you realize you need 10 of them and you are die cutting 40 flowers and 30 leaves and it ends up taking you all day!!!
But its worth it right??!!
Anyway, I found this card on Pinterest here and decided to case it!! The gal I cased it from also cased it from someone else. So if you check out the link you will see both of the original cards. I used a different leaf die and also a different greeting/sentiment. But other than that its pretty much the same!
This card is using the Swirly Bird bundle, stamp set and dies, the leaf die from the Thoughtful Branches bundle and the thanks from the Sunburst Sayings stamp set.
I think Flirty Flamingo is my new favorite color.  Do you remember Rose Romance?? That was my most favorite Stampin Up color ever. The first version of it not the second. I remember when I bought a re inker for my stamp pad only to realize they had changed it and it was almost Rose Red instead. I was so disappointed. But now I have Flirty Flamingo and love it!!!!
So I hope you enjoy this card and if you are one of my awesome customers that placed an order yesterday you might be getting this card with your order!!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment