Monday, November 7, 2016

Onstage In Vancouver, BC!!



We went to Stampin Up Onstage this weekend and had a great time. Got to see and bring home the new occasions catalog and the new Sale A Bration catalog. They have some awesome stuff in both of them. We were able to Pre-Pre order selected items out of both of them!!! My order will be here on wednesday and I can't wait!!!!
I made some great new friends and had an awesome time!!!!
Already planning our trip to the next Onstage event November 2017. We are thinking of going to the one in Salt Lake City!
Cant wait until I can share with everyone!!!

Also speaking of onstage!! This year I celebrated my 10 year anniversary with stamping up and got to  go Onstage and have my picture taken with my new friend Linda, who is also celebrating her 10 year anniversary this year!!!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment