Sunday, July 30, 2017

Cased from the Catty!

This is my version from page 22 of the Main Stampin Up Catalog! They did a gift bag but I just went for a card!
This card was done with the Grown With Love Bundle! I stamped the flowers and stems and also die cut the flowers out. I didnt want the sentiment that came with the stamp so I put a bow on top.
The whole stamp was stamped with Wild Wasabi (I think) and the I stamped the flowers in Berry Burst before I die cut them.
These little bows I put over the sentiment are so cute! The flower pot is stamped in Pool Party and then die cut.
The original image in the catalog I believe is stamped in Pool Party but it looks a lot darker than mine!
I used the brick embossing folder on vellum and added some of the new Berry Burst crinkled ribbon!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment