Monday, October 2, 2017

Case(E) This Sketch #241!

I made this card using the sketch from Cas(E) This Sketch Challenge . I just love the pumpkins with the Gourd Goodness stamp set. It is a two step photopolymer stamp set. It looks so realistic. I used Tangerine Tango and Peekaboo Peach. It is a really easy set to match up. The greetings is from this set, and is stamped in Early Espresso.
I have used the Painted Autumn Designer Series papers, gold, copper and champagne foil papers, with Early Espresso, Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock.
The die cut leaves are from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits and the Pumpkin is from the Patterned Pumpkin thinlits.
I have also added a heart from the Corrugated Elements and added a little Glitter Enamel Dot in the center.
If you would like to order any products for this card or anything else you can visit me here , email me or leave me a comment and I would be happy to contact you!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment