Saturday, December 23, 2017

Card #1!

If you don't have any creative juices flowing the catalog has great ideas. I started this card by casing one out of the new Occasions catalog and then went from there.  I used the Sweet Soiree Embellishment kit on all four of my cards. It makes things quick and easy for when you are in a hurry.
I die cut the Congrats out of Berry Burst cardstock with the Sunshine Wishes set. I also stamped the Celebrate in Berry Burst with a stamp from the Cake Soiree stamp set. I embossed a sheet of Old Olive and layered it on an Old Olive card base. The flowers are from the embellishment kit.
I love how the ribbon goes with this suite even tho its from the Annual Catalog!
Its only a little over a week before all of these great products are going to be available to YOU!
Contact me for info!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment