Thursday, January 4, 2018

Perennial Birthday Card Kit!



I usually am not a real big fan of card kits. But for some reason this one really spoke to me. I just love the colors and the box is awesome too. This kits comes with a divider for every month you can make a list of birthdays. Just check the month, pull out a card and you have your birthday card ready to send. It also comes with enough products to make 16 cards. 4 each of each of these cards. You can make them exactly like the kit shows or mix them up.
I made the word CARDS out of gold glimmer paper with my Large Letter Alphabet dies. I tried so hard to make them straight and then had to weight them down until the adhesive stuck just to realize my C is crooked. Oh well, what can you do right??
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment