Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas to Everyone! I hope Santa is treating you right!!!! Are you on his nice list??

Here is the last Valentines card for my class next month. I am going to try to use one of the stamp sets out of the current catalog next year for every class or event I do. I feel that the annual catalog gets neglected when the others come out.

I have used the Coffee Café Stamp set and Coffee Cups Framelits from the Annual catalog. I have also used one of the ribbons from the All My Love Ribbon combo pack, All My Love dsp, stamps and dies from the Meant To Be Bundle. The die cut "love" is from the Well Said Bundle. The Well Said bundle is a little spendy but you get 51 stamps in the said with great greetings and saying for the inside of the cards plus 24 dies in the die set with lots of words an some other figures. So you get 75 items in the bundle. It is less than $1 per item.

The last item I used on this project is the saying, it is from the Sale A Bration catalog called Part of My Story. It has some great sayings also!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment