Friday, November 29, 2019

Tis the Season for Sneezin'


Here is a tiny little tissue box. I can't remember who I found it from. It was on Pinterest and she even gave dimensions.
It fits the little kleenex from the packets but they fit snuggly so you can only put 3 or 4 in. Then I found this cute saying. Tis the Season for Sneezin'. So I thought that would be cute on it also.
This is going to be an item at the bazaar this weekend so we will see how it goes.
Remember tomorrow is my Small Business saturday sale. Free shipping to any orders placed on my online store tomorrow only. You can find the link here . This is a special from me only not Stampin Up so your free shipping wont reflect on the order. I will send you your shipping back to you by check and there will be a little something extra with it!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment