Sunday, February 9, 2020

Valentines Gift Bag!

Do you ever need a gift bag at the last minute but dont have time or just dont want to run to the store??
I know you could get a really cute one at the Dollar store but sometimes you just dont have the time to go.
Thats the way I felt this morning. I was getting some stuff together for a fun little Valentines gift and thought I really need a cute little bag. I have a stash of white bags but they were just too big.
So I thought I have some Valentines paper I need to use up so I will just make one. What dimensions do I need and I cant remember how I made them in the past. Then I remembered that Inspiring Inkin in the UK had a video or two with multiple size bags so I looked her up and found a size that I liked.

I was going to just have a plain bag and then I remembered some leftover die cuts and punched images I had leftover after making samples for my Valentines class and decided to add them to the bag.
I think it turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself. I was going to use up some fun Christmas ribbon I had left over for the handles. It went really well with these papers but I had to punch the holes too big to get the ribbon thru and then they pulled right out. So I had some long strips leftover from my papers and decided to make my handles with them. I think the strips were 2" strips so I folder them in half for extra strength and added them to the bag.
What do you think??

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment